Let FERC know where you stand on the proposed Spectra pipeline project.
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions for submitting comments to FERC.
TO SUBMIT PAPER DOCUMENTS:
Norman Bay, Secretary
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20426
TO SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY (SEE BELOW FOR SENDING COMMENTS BY MAIL)
1. Go to or use the following address as a link:
- Note: you do not have to register as long as comments < 6,000 characters
3. Fill in required information, e.g. name, e-mail address
4. IMPORTANT: Docket Number = PF16-1-000. Then hit SEARCH
5. When Algonquin pipeline information appears, click on “+” sign at right to select this as docket.
6. Copy and paste (.doc or .txt) or type your comments in comments section.
7. Hit “Send Comment” at bottom of screen.
» WHAT SHOULD I SEND TO FERC?
Ideas and samples of comments to FERC
Pre-Filing vs. Filing
Commenter vs. Intervenor