You do not need to Register with FERC to Comment. These are text-only comments (6,000 character maximum and no attached documents). It’s best if you type up your comment before, and just copy and paste it into the comment box.
- Go to the e-comment page.
- Enter your name and email address, and type in the “authorization” letters / numbers that appear.
- Click on authorize.
- FERC will send you an email.
- Click on the link in the email. It will lead to a page on the FERC website with your name and email filled in.
The docket number for Spectra Access Northeast pre-filing is #PF16-1.
Click on Send Comment. FERC will send you an email confirming receipt of your comment.
If you want to attach documents or comment on behalf of an organization, you will need to Register.
If you have already Registered – Go to the e-filing page. Look for the orange “Log-In” button to the left of the “Resigter” button.
In the field for “Enter Docket Number” type docket number (No Spaces)
— Access Northeast #PF16-1
— Atlantic Bridge #CP16-9
Click on the Search button and wait a moment for a response.
Click on the blue cross in the far right column under the heading labelled “Select”.
- For those who prefer snail-mail, you can mail your comments in. They will scan them and upload the scan into the digital docket files.
Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, NE, Room 1A
Washington, DC 20426